The Global Alliance of SMEs (GASME) is a non-profit multinational NGO, founded by the US-China Exchange Association (USCEA) with more than one hundred prominent trade organizations from the G20 countries. Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, GASME also has its offices in Shanghai, Washington, Frankfurt, Paris and Lima. In 2012, GASME was granted Consultative Status with Unite Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO).
- Create an internationally bilateral / multilateral exchange platform for the SMEs worldwide;
- Enable mutually beneficial collaborations among the SMEs worldwide;
- Promote healthy and sustainable development of the SMEs worldwide.
Carlos Magari?os, former UNIDO Director-General, serves as GASME’s Global Chairman, the Senior Vice Chairmen include: Raul Diez Canseco Terry, former Vice President of Peru, Carl Dieter Spranger, former Minister for Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany, Suresh Prabhu, former Minister of Industry of India, Patricia Espinosa, former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Mexico, and Ronald Bew, former Associate Deputy Administrator of U.S. SBA.
The Global Chairman, Senior Vice Chairman, Executive Chairman, Vice Chairman and Secretary-General form the GASME's Global Leadership Council with Low Carbon Economy Committee, International Financing Committee, Regional Cooperation Council, International Trade Committee, Mobile Internet Committee, Board of Trustee, China Council, Global Leadership Workshop and Global Think Tank. The day-to-day operations of the alliance are carried out by its secretariats.
GASME has over 100 trade organization partners from the G20 countries; and maintains partnership with over 50 state governments and 100 municipal governments, as well as many well-known finance institutions, such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, NASDAQ, Citibank, HSBC, and some leading universities, such as Harvard University, Columbia University, Peking University, The Wharton School of Business of University of Pennsylvania, and The United States Military Academy at West Point, among others.
- Create a global communication and cooperation platform for the SMEs worldwide with UNIDO, UNCTAD, OCED, ENTR of European Commission and World Bank, etc.
- Organize and Hold the annual session of the Global Summit of SME Leaders.
- Promote the annual SME Partnership Week program.
- Implement SME Global EZPath Program: create express channels to aid the globalization process in SME investment, trade, financing, branding, and technology as well as talent development;
- Submit strategic actions proposals to government agencies around the world to advocate for and promote SME international development.
- Enable the close access of the Global Leadership Workshop to the SMEs, and disseminate their great wisdom.
- Prepare the White Paper on Global SMEs Development.
GASME has around 10 service teams headed by world leading experts in international financing, branding and marketing, public relations and crisis management, legal protection, government think tank, and corporate training.
To be the Leading Platform for Global SMEs.
China Office 800 Dongfang Road, Suite 1801 Pudong, Shanghai, P.R.China Tel: (08621) 50815730 50815731 Fax: (08621) 50815733 US Office 52 Bridge Street Metuchen, NJ 08840, USA Tel: (732) 771-5083 Fax: (732) 494-5802