Global Alliance of SMEs
Incorporated in the United States and headed by former UNIDO Director-General Carlos Magariños, the Global Alliance of SMEs (GASME) was founded by the US-China Exchange Association (USCEA) in association with more than a hundred other prominent trade organizations from G20. GASME, with UNIDO’s Consultative status, is a non-profit multinational NGO with the ability and influence to assist and promote SMEs worldwide.
Mission StatementGASME’s mission is to
- Create a bilateral / multilateral exchange platform for SMEs worldwide
- Enable mutually beneficial collaborations among SMEs worldwide
- Promote healthy and sustainable development of SMEs worldwide
The Honorary Global Chairman, Honorary Vice Chairman, Chairman, Executive Vice Chairman, Vice Chairmen and Secretary-General form the GASME's Global Leadership Council. The day-to-day operations of the alliance are carried out by its secretariats.
Partner Trade Organizations
GASME has over 100 partner trade organizations from the G20, including Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Republic of Korea, Turkey ,United Kingdom, and United States of America.
- Create a global communication and cooperation platform for SMEs with UNIDO.
- Submit strategic actions proposals to government agencies around the world to advocate for and promote SME international development.
- Organize and host SME Global Development Forum.
- Establish a UNIDO SME Center in China.
- Establish GASME China Center.
- Organize and host Chinese-Foreign SME Partnership weeks.
- Organize and host regional cross-border business matchmaking conferences.
- Implement SME Global EZPath Program.
- Implement Global Small & Medium Sized City Cooperation Program.
- Publish an annual report on G20 SMEs.
US Office 52 Bridge Street Metuchen, NJ 08840, USA Tel: (732) 771-5083 Fax: (732) 494-5802 China Office 800 Dongfang Road, Suite 1801 Pudong, Shanghai, P.R.China Tel: (08621) 50815730 50815731 Fax: (08621) 50815733