Society of Women Entrepreneurs
As a non-profit society, Society of Women Entrepreneurs (SWE) aims at building a leading global social platform for women entrepreneurs.
- Attend high-end international forums such as Global Women Entrepreneurs Summit, Global SMEs Summit, Global Forum for Fortune 500 and SME Cooperation, and China’s SMEs Global Development Forum;
- Attend international matchmaking programs such as“Belt and Road” Global Investment Promotion, Sino-Foreign SME Partnership Week, China-Africa SMEs Convention for more global business opportunities;
- Visit Fortune 500 companies and learn from their successful operation and management experience;
- Get access to cooperation information on global economic development trends, newest policies, investment, financing, purchase and technical transformation;
- Attend various recreational and sports activities such as fashion shows, concerts and golf games to enrich their life and improve their artistic awareness and tastes.