Internet Finance Committee
As a new medium for banking and finance, the digital internet space has greatly changed the traditional way of working in the finance industry. A new financial system, centered on technological innovation has now emerged, throwing traditional thinking out the window. The industry has experienced a dramatic shift in operating models and regulations, but also increased efficiency and effectiveness.
To better understand the digital internet age of finance, Global Alliance of SMEs (GASME) has decided to create the Global Alliance of SMEs Internet Finance Committee with Ningbo Internet Financial Industry Association.
• Gather consolidated influence of the internet finance industry around the world
• Enhance international exchange of internet finance enterprises
• Promote digital finance innovation
• Accelerate the healthy and sustainable development of internet financial industry
• The Committee is a non-profit institution which is co-founded by GASME and Ningbo Internet Financial Industry Association, led by the GASME China Office.
• The Committee is an independent institute. The Secretary-General will be responsible for the operation and management.
1.Promote the development and proliferation of digital and internet finance to various countries, assist in closing the resource and development gap in growth markets compared to that of developed economies, and contribute to the overall health of the world economy.
2.Release international internet finance industry reports and metrics, and provide policy recommendations to governmental organizations.
3.Research and analyze the current state of internet finance industry worldwide, promote the rollout of scientific and technological advancements, create an exchange platform for organizations and enterprises, and fuel the development of the digital internet finance industry through innovation.
4.Help create a fair, balanced, and equal opportunity platform for sustainable growth of the internet finance industry worldwide, establish operation and service standards, and provide growth and development guidance, as to secure the integrity of the industry and safeguard its overall interests.
5.Create standard processes and procedures for checks and balances in the internet finance industry, and recommend regulations that will help reduce and manage risks in the industry.
6.Promote cooperation, understanding, and strategic partnerships among e-commerce, internet finance, and other digital businesses to help create new technologies and services, open new markets, for mutual benefit.
7.Hold Internet Finance Forums, seminars and training programs, in order to share knowledge, experience, findings, and analysis, and help cultivate future industry leaders.
8.Track and analyze the latest global developmental trends in the industry, and utilize the findings to better organize future international exchange and cooperation events.
Mr. Jean-Pierre Raffarin, Former Prime Minister of France
Mr. Carlos Magariños, Former UNIDO Director-General, and Global Chairman of GASME
Mr. George Wang,Executive Chairman of GASME, Finance Professor at City University of New York and Executive Director of Peking University HSBC Business School SME Research Center
• Ms. Zhang Yanling, Former Vice President of Bank of China
• Mr.He Weiwen, Vice Chairman of GASME and Former Commercial Counselor of Consulate-General of the P.R. China in NY
• Mr. Wang Wen, Executive Director of Chongyang Institute for Financial Studies, Renmin University of China
Mr. Cao Fang, Secretary-General of GASME
Mr. Xu Kejin, Secretary-General of Ningbo Internet Financial Industry Association
• The International Forum of China Internet Finance
• Global SME Leader Summit
• Global New Fortune Forum
• China SME Global Development Forum